Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday, April 25, 2010
“Ok, so what shall we do tonight before your parents get back?” Asked Sandy with a smile.


The twins looked at each other with a smile. Then together they looked up at Sandy. Laughing she looked down at the twins, knowing exactly what the two were thinking. “Alright you two, we can have cinnamon rolls, though we better get them started if you want to have them soon. Ok everyone lets go in the kitchen and wash up to make some cinnamon rolls!”

“Yay!” Came the chorus of replies.

Amy and Lauren laughed, then they looked over at Sandy. “You sure do know how to catch there little hearts.” Amy confessed with a smile, “I’ll take little Sarah, why doesn’t Lauren go and help you?”

“Fine with me,” Sandy said turning to follow the kids into the kitchen.

Twenty minuets later the door bell rings.

Sighing Amy got up from playing with baby Sarah, which she loved to do, Sarah was always so cute and playful. Shaking her head and realizing she needed to open the door she opened it.

“Hi!” came the reply from opening the door, “I’m Sean, my family is holding our family reunion here. My mom sent me a few days early to make the arrangements and set up, practically get ready is all. Are you Sandy?”

“No, I’m her cousin Amy. Though Sandy is here, why don’t you come in and I’ll go get her?”

“Thanks,” came his reply as he walked in the door.

“Yep, ok I’ll be right back just let me go and get her.” Turning she walked into the kitchen quickly where there was some happy faces all around.

“Sandy the doors for you,” Amy said smiling at the four kids sitting at the counter helping finish up the cinnamon rolls to put in the oven.

“Ok, I’m coming,” said Sandy going over to the sink and washing her hands. Finishing she started her way to the front entry, though grabbed a towel to dry her hands on the way.

Realizing that Amy left baby Sarah in the music room she decided to follow.

“Hello, I’m Sandy.”

Looking awestruck it took Sean a minuet to introduce himself. “Hi! I’m Sean.” He said getting up from his kneeling position on the ground. He had been on the ground when Sandy and Amy came in the room, playing with baby Sarah.

“Sorry, I was just playing with Sarah here. Is my sister here right now? I didn’t know that Sarah would be over.”

“Actually, your sister is on a date with her husband right now. My cousins and I are babysitting your nieces and nephews while there gone. So did your whole family come early?”

“No, my mom sent me early to get me out of the house.”

“Well that’s fine with me, um, why don’t we take your things to a room and get you settled in and then you can get to know the place.”

“Sounds good,” Sean said.



Sitting down on the couch in the Music room felt so good. Her legs had been bothering her lately and she knew that she needed to get out and exercise, she had been mad that she wasn’t able to do it last night. After getting Sean settled in, he had asked if he could use there library to do some stuff. Sandy had said that was fine. Now she was sitting in the Music room thinking. A smile came to her face when four of the kids came running in with Lauren. Oh, this was going to be so much fun she said in her mind while laughing. She knew why they were in here. They wanted a show, and there performers were Lauren and herself. This had happened many times when they were over, they would make Lauren and her sing songs and stuff.

Laila Daae

No comments:

Post a Comment