Sunday, September 27, 2009

School sure has been different this year. I mean the new schedule and being in 9th grade. It’s a different style for school in a way. Meaning when you have your grades that you are trying to keep up because they count and you being in High School now! You really have to focus in school now. So for me ninth grade is a challenge in a way but fun in another. A few of my classes are easy and others are like really hard and I’m having a hard time keeping my grades good. Like in Biology I have homework almost every night, and the reason for the teacher is because we don’t see her for a whole day so we should have enough time to do it in that extra day of not seeing her. So in a way we have more homework and in another we don’t. We usually have more time in class now to do homework but in some classes the homework is longer now. The good thing about having an extra day to do homework means that I don’t have to stay up so late doing homework. I guess school isn’t that bad, even though I do stress over it sometimes, but I can’t wait for the 4 day week end coming up for a break after about 5 weeks of school. All I am really hoping for this year is that I can keep my grades up and do well in school. This in some ways can be hard, like when grades start to count you have a hard time keeping your grades good. I don’t know, but I guess I’ll live through school.



(Note: this post probably didn’t even make sense.)

No comments:

Post a Comment