Monday, September 28, 2009

The outdoors

Being in the outdoors is a blast, even if it is doing yard work. I like just being out in the sun, though not on really hot days because then it isn’t enjoyable. Camping in the mountains, going on hikes, bike riding, and exploring are all fun things to do outside. Then there are other things you can do outside like playing games outdoors and going on walks. Those are all things I enjoy doing outdoors. My family goes on hikes a lot in the summer, and it’s always in a new place so that we can see new places. I’ve been on hard long hikes and I’ve been on short easy hikes. Either way its fun, though I do prefer the long hard hikes myself. I enjoy exploring new areas, like whenever my family and I go to this one park we always go into the trees and find new trails or just go random places in the trees. Whenever I go there I always come out covered in dirt and leaves. It’s really fun to go there and be in the trees in flip flops. Why you might ask, well my cousins and I always slip in them, they fall off and them we have to go find them. So I don’t mind getting dirty at all when I’m outside, as long as I can come back inside and clean up. When outside you can do so many things and have so much fun, only if you believe in having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment