Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Four Day Weekend!

Having the long weekend was really good for me. I really needed the break from school and I got to sleep in, which I also needed. The bad thing is though I got sick over the break and I still am sick, otherwise it was good. I had a good time going to the movies with my family, finishing my book Rocket Boys for Biology. The book actually wasn’t that bad, I mean I learned a few things that I didn’t really learn from the movie. The movie is also really good. I got to do some yard work with my family ( some of you might say that working in the yard wouldn’t be fun), but I had a good time doing it getting to throw away fences that my family had torn out of the yard. I got freaked out by two huge spiders and when I say huge I really mean it. It wasn’t the prettiest sight, though my brothers thought it was funny. I can’t wait for the next holiday break (the day before Halloween), though I do like school and my classes it is nice to have a break from it all every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment