Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday, January 17, 2010



The end of the term!!!!!!! I am so happy, I have been waiting for this for so long, though I am a bit sad because now we have to get used to second semester. I really liked my first semester, I have to memorize my new one and get used to my new classes, oh joy. I can’t complain though because we don’t have to go to school tomorrow or Tuesday. That makes me really happy, I can spend time with my family, read, sleep, I will just enjoy those two days off of school. I hope that these two terms will be easier too, or just go on better then the first two did. Ninth grade is hard, I mean I have heard a lot of people say that, it is harder then seventh and eighth and it is considered high school so that gets everyone thinking. I know it gets me thinking. I was talking to my cousin not to long ago and we were talking about how weird it is that I am going to high school, and it is weird to consider my uncle a grandpa now, and my grandparents are great grandparent. It is all weird, I mean a lot of things changed this past year and a lot of things have already happened in these last few weeks in January. Well besides the fact that I think everything is weird I guess I could come up with a better topic to talk about.


This is scary; did any of you read the front page of the Deseret News this morning? The front page was about the earthquake that is supposed to happen along the Wasatch front and it could be in the 7 magnitude range. Isn’t that scary and the weird part of it is, I am using weird again, is that my friends and I were just talking about this in school like two weeks ago, about the Wasatch front and the earthquake that is supposed to happen. Ya, I was eating my breakfast this morning and I saw the news paper on the counter with a big headline on the front page and that is what it was about. Other that reading about that my day today was actually really good for a change, I mean my Sunday’s don’t usually turn out that good, but today was fabulous.


Ok, so I love cooking, but today, I was laughing as hard as I was looking at my brothers faces as they saw the desert that I had made, so it was supposed to be brownies with chocolate chip cookie dough on top. The cookie dough was a little dark and my brother’s faces were so funny, I was laughing so hard, and I think they tasted gross; those were the worst brownies I have ever made. I am usually a good cook, I mean my brothers usually love what I cook, today was hilarious though, I have a stomach ache from laughing so hard, and from tasting the brownies, though the rest of my family thought they were good.


Sincerely,


Laila Daae

No comments:

Post a Comment