Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saturday, January 30, 2010


Have you ever had one of those days where everything seems to be going good and the day turns out to be wonderful, nice, relaxing and full of fun, all at the same time? Today is one of those days, I just had a good time, being home and going places. I just turned on the TV and was going to change it to a channel to watch one of my favorite shows when the TV turns on and one of my favorite movies is one TV. I decided to watch it, for one reason of I love that movie, and the other reason was because one of my favorite TV shows was delayed for the night. Well, the movie is made by Hallmark and I didn’t realize until tonight how many movies my family has that were made by Hallmark and we have been pleased by all of them. They are all just fun family movies, at least I like them in my family.

Well, besides having a good day today, I have made it through another week of school! That makes me really happy, and it went well. The bad thing is I have had a cold since Thursday and I haven’t exactly been feeling the best, luckily I am well enough I can go to school and stuff, the bad part though is I have been sleeping in later than I have wanted too. I never like getting sick, it is never fun, it always seems to ruin the plans that you have, do you think so? I mean, you plan to go on a run, or to the store, or somewhere fun, like I was planning to go to my brother’s basketball games, but I slept in because I was really tired from my cold and I had to miss some of the games that I was planning on going to. I made it to the other two games that we had today though, so I made it to half of the games my family had. As you can see, we have four games every Saturday and a game the day before on Friday. Luckily two of those five games are church ball games, but we still go to those because they are entertaining. Basketball games have a tendency of being quite entertaining, I am always into the game. Basketball is my family’s favorite sports and three of my four brothers play on teams, they all play basketball though. We just have fun playing and watching the game. I have some pretty entertaining stories from being at basketball games.

Guess who won the BYU/ Utah game? BYU!!!! I was so happy, I was hoping they would win and they did, my family is big BYU fans. Our neighbor hood has many BYU and Utah fans so it is always fun to see what kind of tricks are played on each other when the two teams are playing. Like for example my neighbors across the street, one of them is a Utah fan and so around Halloween we carved a pumpkin with BYU and put it on our porch and then carved one with a U on it and crossed it out and put it on their front porch. The wife got a kick out of it because she is a BYU fan. She has even put a big BYU flag on their yard to tease her husband, just to have fun.

Have fun everyone and SMILE!!!!

Laila Daae

No comments:

Post a Comment