Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday, February 07, 2010


Have you ever eaten too much? Where you feel bloated and you think that you aren’t going to eat any more for the day, and then you see something that looks good and you end up eating even more. Well today was one of those days, and it wasn’t because of the super bowl. My family doesn’t watch the super bowl. I ate so much because I was at family parties and there was way too much yummy looking food. I mean there were sandwiches, vegetable trays, chips, soda, chip sauce, mini pig blanket things, salad, chicken, rice, rolls, and dessert. Ya and there could be more I just don’t remember. So we went to my cousin’s ward today because she had her little baby girl’s baby blessing, so of coarse there is food right there. After the blessing we go over to their house and we had these yummy sandwiches that had cheese and different kinds of ham in croissants that were very yummy. Plus there was pop and a yummy vegetable tray that I ate a lot off of. Then we get in the car and my dad had M&M’s, so of coarse I couldn’t pass the opportunity to eat yummy chocolate. Then we go to my Grandparent’s house and were there three hours before the dinner party with my mom’s side of the family so my grandma decided to make appetizers for us to eat while were waiting for everyone to have dinner. The appetizers were so so good, I had way too much, I had more off of a vegetable tray, eating almost all the cucumbers, eating carrots, and then some green and yellow green peppers. Then my grandma made this yummy chip dip with beans, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and olives. Now doesn’t that sound yummy? Well it was and I had way too much of it. Then my grandma and mom made these pigs in a blanket things that were mini hotdogs rolled in rolls and they were delicious, I probably had five of those. These were the appetizers, I still had to have dinner, so we all decide to wait for a while and take a break off of eating yummy food and talk for a while. Then everyone gets to dinner, bringing in food, dessert, and themselves. We then decide to start dinner and gather everyone around; my aunts brought salads, rolls, and main dishes. So the salad was really good with onions, cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce and a salad sauce with some parmesan. YUMMY! I had a plate of that pretty much and then I got the main dish, which was chicken and rice, which is so good. You put the rice on your plate and then you get this chicken out of a crock pot that had this mushroom sauce all over it and you put it on your rice and it is so good. We also had rolls that were hard on the out side and all nice on the inside and they were good. Then there was dessert that was so good, it was a trifle with ice cream, brownies, whipped cream, bananas, and cherries, which I don’t like cherries, but the rest was good and I loved it, first time I had had trifle like that and my family wants to make it again.

Everyone, eat good and exercise!

Sincerely,

Laila Daae

No comments:

Post a Comment