Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, March 22, 2010
So I am posting this a week late, sorry.  Though to make it up I will post the next one at the latest by tomorrow.  Here is the next section of the story.

“Mom and Dad please don’t send us on a trip with the Andersons, please!” Was my desperate plead.


“And why not!” Demanded my father in shock from my pleading.

I couldn’t answer so I went back to the subject that was on hand before I started to plead. “So we are leaving in a week, what do we need to bring for sure?”

“Just the usual trip stuff, but you will definitely need a good pair of walking/running shoes; we will be doing a lot of running. Pack enough clothes for about a week and a half, we will be gone for around 3 weeks, but we will do washing so that we don’t have to bring too many clothes along. You might want to leave room for souvenirs; there are a lot of places that we are going to see.” This was all said excitedly by my mom.

“Now why don’t you all go back to what you were doing and on Thursday next week we will do our packing,” said my dad with a smile.

Oh I couldn’t wait for this week to just fly by, and then all of a sudden it was Thursday night and the week had flown by fast.

The house was getting cleaned, straightened; there was luggage all over the living room floor, plus a little more in each of our rooms. We were all hurrying as fast as we could so that we could wake up early for tomorrow morning, we had booked an early flight and the plane would be leaving at 7:30 am. So that meant that we had to be there at 6:30, but my dad wanted to be there t 6:00 just to be safe, so that meant that I was waking up at 4:30 tomorrow morning and so we had to get to bed early. My mother was saying that we needed the house clean before we left; the doors locked the garage locked, to stop the newspaper while we were going to be gone and to have our neighbors collect our mail while we were gone. There was a lot to do before we could leave so we were all working as fast as we could not wanting to waste any time. Finally it was all done and my dad said we would have a quick salad and bread dinner and then go to bed, so we did just that and then we all jumped in bed to get a good night’s sleep.

Though I don’t know how many members of my family got much sleep, because I know that I didn’t, there was no way that I was going to fall asleep right away, but some how I did it. Then I ended up waking up at 4:00, a half an hour early because I couldn’t fall back asleep, so I decided to get my self ready and clean up my room. My dad, mom and brother got up early too, earlier than expected, just after me and we were ready by 5:00. So our family decided that we would go even earlier, but when we got there and waited for a half an hour we realized that the Andersons weren’t there.

To be continued.........
Thanks for reading,
Laila Daae
And have FUN!

1 comment:

  1. ick I hope this isn't based on a true story! I hate when things like that happen in real life! I don't like these anderson people already.....

    ReplyDelete