Sunday, March 28, 2010

Well, we realized that after we had just sat down, my brother and I thought it was funny, but my parents, who were sitting just behind us didn’t. Then all of a sudden the Andersons came running onto the plane, running franticly to get to there seats, when they saw us they waved, and my parents waved back, but my brother and I just slouched in our seats, hoping that they wouldn’t see us. Of course they did and Mr. and Mrs. Anderson sat next to my parents and there two kids, a son and daughter sat right next to me and my brother. This plane ride was going to be horrible.


Luckily I was able to ignore them for the first ten seconds so that I could collect my self and calm down, but still I wouldn’t say that ten seconds was enough. The Andersons, they…, well… , I just don’t know how to describe them, all I know is that they get on my nerves so bad. They think that they are genius freaks and so they have to tell everyone everything that they know, and they have to prove people wrong if someone goes against their word. That is one reason they annoy me so bad. They also like to stare at you when they aren’t talking and when they look at you they just smile and stare, smile and stare. Really I could come up with many reasons why I didn’t like these people, but you would get bored so I will continue on with the story.

The son and daughter started to talk to us just as I had predicted and were going on and on, I thought my brains were going to explode. I didn’t know what to do but stare straight ahead. Then the girl, named Amanda, decided to take a nap, she said, “ I need my beauty sleep to go to England and I have awaken way too early for today, so if you will excuse me I am going to take a nap. Please no noise or my mind will burst.”

Her mind will burst! What about my mind, I am going insane because of her and her brother. Seeing that his sister was going to nap the boy, named Rick, decided that he would talk to me an boy did he talk. He was about 3 months older than me and he said that the two of us were best friends. Ha Ha! I don’t think so, not in my life. He went on and on until my brother asked him a question. I looked at my brother with a thankful face and told them I would be right back. I had decided that I was going to go and find a flight person and ask them if they had any empty seats I could move too and how much longer the flight was going to be. Walking down the isle I found a lady attendant.

“Excuse me,” I said in a questioning voice, “do you know how much longer the flight is before we arrive in England?”

“Well, we haven’t even gone across the Atlantic Ocean yet sweetie, and we have to stop in New York first, so I would say around 5 more hours.”

I looked at her in horror. 5 more hours of this…….. I think I could go insane…!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment