Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Story Continued & More

Ok, so I am hoping that my story isn't boring anyone, I mean if it is then I will do something else.  When I get tired I let my mind go and I think of storys of all kinds in my mind and I guess that is what I am kind of doing right now.  Here is the next part of my story...

Around an hour later Sean was sitting in the family history room of the house looking at all the family pictures while he was waiting. He especially was looking at the ones that Sandy was in. She was smiling, and had a shining sensation about her. He didn’t know it but he was captured. He would have to say that he was falling in love with her and he hadn’t even been at her house for a full day. As he was walking around the room he saw a book and picked it up. Once he picked it up he saw the bookshelf full of books kind of like the one he was holding. He opened it up and it was a scrapbook. Sean was intrigued. Sandy had taken a lot of pictures and time and put these scrapbooks together. Sitting down at one of the window seats Sean dug into the book searching for information about Sandy and her family. It was as if he was a stalker.


Sandy came into the room and said, “Well if you are ready we can go… what exactly are you doing?”

“Oh, just fumbling through your books, you know you must be very crafty. Do you take a lot of pictures?”

“Yes, I sometimes do wedding pictures, family pictures and just plain ordinary pictures. It is a fun hobby to get involved in.”

“It looks like that, alright I am ready to go.” Sean said as he closed the book and carefully placed it back where he had found it. “Would you like me to drive to the store?”

“That’s ok, I already have my car started and backed out. Well, lets get going, I don’t know how long it is going to take us to get this list of shopping done.”

Smiling Sean thought, oh I hope it won’t be short, I don’t want this shopping adventure to be short, I want this to last on forever.

Jumping into the passenger seat in the truck Sean stared, four girls owning two trucks was pretty weird. Usually the boys were the ones to own the trucks. Plus this truck wasn’t one of those cheap trucks, and neither was the other one, they were really nice, the kind boys dreamed of having.

“Do you girls like trucks or something? I mean usually girls drive something else.”

“Oh, that is just the way I am, I am not the girly girl all the way, I do like getting dirty and stuff. I just liked this truck when I went car shopping.”

“Hmm, well nice choice, I like this truck.”

Sean sat back deciding to enjoy the ride and start conversations with Sandy, that way he could get her to talk back. He could tell that she wasn’t the type of girl that brought attention to her self. Sandy was more quiet and respectful, that was one thing that he liked about her. As they were pulling into the parking lot of the store Sean realized that they were being followed, a black car had been following them since Sandy’s house.

“Umm, Sandy, do you know who……..

Thanks for reading and findout who is following Sean and Sandy in the next few days.
Laila Daae

1 comment:

  1. You are a gifted writer! Don't stop just because the class comes to an end!

    ReplyDelete