Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday, May 9, 2010
“Well I was mostly,” said Tasha, “Kyle was just in some of our classes together.’


“That’s nice,” Sean said.

“Why don’t you both sit down, can I get you anything?” Asked Sandy.

“Oh no we just wanted to come and see you, we haven’t seen you for a while, you haven’t been up to your house lately.”

“No, I haven’t. I guess I have been busy with finishing school up and getting ready for my new job.” Sandy said.

“You have a new job? Congratulations, what are you doing for it?” Asked Tasha.

“I am going to start work pretty soon at a landscaping company designing yards for them. It’s in Salt Lake City, the company’s name is The Scott Anderson Company.”

“You are? That’s my dad’s company!” Exclaimed Sean, “You didn’t tell me that when I came earlier today.”

Right as Sandy opened her mouth to reply the twins came running in the room with pouty faces.

“Aunt Sandy it’s not fair. We were in here first with you and they kicked us out of here. Can’t they leave and we get back to our show?” Asked the twins together.

“Kyle and Carson that was not a very nice thing to say.” Stated Sean with a frown, “I know you two aren’t usually like this.”

“But, Uncle Sean, we were in here with Aunt Sandy first and then they came in here. It’s not fair,” pouted Carson.

“Why don’t you go out and play and then when we are done visiting Aunt Sandy and I can come out and play with you. Is that ok?”

“Yes!” Came the explanation of the two as they were running out of the room.

“Well, I think we’d better get going anyway,” Tasha said as she got up, “We have to get back. It was nice seeing you again Sandy, and nice meeting you Sean. Kyle are you ready to go?”

“Yep, you are right, we’d better get going. Well, talk to you two later.”

The two of them walked out of the door and Sandy and Sean stared at each other.

“What did I say that made you stare at me?” Asked Sandy with a questioning look.

“Sandy, did you know that I came early to also meet a new business person for my dad’s work, but I haven’t picked up the file yet. My dad must have met you. Wow, so I guess you won’t get rid of me easily, I guess we will be seeing each other a lot.”

“I never said I wanted to get rid of you,” replied Sandy slowly. “I think we should get out side and play with Kyle and Carson like we promised.”

“Ya, I guess so,” Sean said as he watched her walk out the door. Why can’t I talk to her in a normal conversation he asked himself? He really liked her and he could tell that he was hoping this family reunion thing would last a very long time. His plan was to get to know her and then when he came down for business stuff then he could maybe go places with her.

Thanks for reading, I know it is dumb, but thanks anyway.
Laila Daae

No comments:

Post a Comment