Sunday, December 13, 2009

What??

How about going somewhere new? I wish I could right now, it would give me a break from school. I wish I could see the world, go places no one has ever been or seen. I remember when one of my friends and I were little we always wished that we could search the world for new birds. We would be bird watchers, take care of injured, and feed those in need and keep an eye on the endangered ones. We always thought that would be fun, to watch them fly and every thing. Those were just our little girl wishes, but now I don’t know what I want to be at all. I always thought I wanted to be an elementary school teacher. I always thought that was what I was going to do. Now I don’t know what I am going to do in the future at all. I thought about being a photographer, or artist, then even a landscape designer. I have no idea. I just can’t decide what to pick, but then who said I had to know what I want to be in the future. Really no one said that but the counselors at school are always pressuring us to decide for the future, that way we aren’t dumb and we have something to work for. Though what if we don’t know what we want to be. I don’t know and technically don’t think that I should know what I want to be when I grow up right now. In ways I think that it is ok too. There are so many things I could be I just have to find that. I have a lady in my neighbor hood that said that she went to college to be a teacher and when she was about done with school she decided she didn’t want to be a teacher and wanted to be a photographer and there is nothing wrong with that. I think it would be fun to be a photographer, to take family pictures, individual pictures, pictures taken inside and outside in different scenes, if that made any sense. Though, then I also think that it would be fun to design landscapes or even draw landscapes around the world. To get different ideas around the world and then bring them here for others to enjoy, I love drawing trees flowers and mountains, so it would be a job that I would enjoy. Then getting back to when I was little, I also thought it would be fun to own a restaurant. To cook yummy, delicious foods, I love cooking and I think that cooking would be fun, though I never want to work at a fast food restaurant, it would have to be a sit down, nice restaurant. I don’t know any more, what I want to be, but it would be fun to do all of those choices I said. One important thing though would be that I would have to enjoy what ever job I had and at least be a bit good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment