Sunday, December 6, 2009

Education

Two more weeks of school and then it is Christmas vacation!!! Wow I cannot wait, I have so many plans with family and friends, and I am just looking so forward to it. Plus I already have my list of Christmas presents that I am buying for my family and friends. Though we still have two more weeks of school left and those two weeks could last forever or they could pass by quickly. Which I hope that they pass by quickly, that way I can do all that I have planned with some of my friends and with my family.



School sure has been different this year. It’s been harder this year, which I thought it would be, though I have to do my homework right when I get home or I never get it done. Though I don’t like doing my homework, it just isn’t fun for me, I mean some homework that teachers give is fun and others are what we students seem to think is pointless. Though I guess we have to do our homework if we want and education, if we want to graduate. In Young Women’s our lesson was about education and I guess that it made me think more about my education more seriously. One of my problems about homework is that when I get home I will go straight to a book and then I don’t stop until I have to go eat dinner. Then it’s already late and I still have to do my homework. My homework is like an addiction, I have to set a time limit or I will never stop reading at times. In some ways that is good and in other ways it isn’t.


I have been told by my grandparents on both sides of my family that education is very important. They ask at the end of the term what my grades were and always tell me to keep it up. To remember how important an education is and that it will help me in my life when I’m older. My parents always get after me too when I say I don’t like school or I had a hard time on a test, though when I say that they always come up with a way to help me so that I will do better on the next one. They always ask me every night if I have done my homework and they always help me if I need help on an assignment. If my parents can’t help me with an assignment they always have someone else who can. I mean my parents don’t do my homework for me, they help me, but they make me put all the effort in my assignments, they guide me and make sure that I know how to do it the next time it comes up.


So with all my help I guess I can’t complain that much about school. Even though it is not my favorite thing in the world I still have to do it and I am sure that I will benefit from it later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment