Monday, December 28, 2009

Yesterday, after I had written my post I started to think about the title of my blog “Laila’s Letters”. Shouldn’t my posts be more in the form of letters if my blog is Laila’s Letters? I think it should, and it would be more fun to write that way, so I am going to start writing it that way, in the form of letters.

Monday, December 28, 2009

One more week of freedom, I think that it is a great way to put it, freedom, and school sometimes just seems like torture. Well New Years Eve is coming and I know that I have plans with family friends. These are friends that we have gotten together many other times for New Years Eve, staying up late to watch movies, play games, eat and talk, that’s what you do when you’re with friend’s right? Or even go places, but in a way it is too cold for that right now. With these particular friends we have done many things, we used to live by each other 7 ½ years ago, we have gone to rodeos, gone out to dinner, gone to cabins/lodges in St. George, have gone to Disney on Ice, Salt Lake on many occasions and many more places.

I have never realized how many different places we have been with them until I started writing this. We, my family, have so much fun with them, they have kids that are close to our age and it makes it fun, that way we aren’t bored to death. Friends mean so much to me and have a great influence on my life. This family is the perfect example of good friends, they are a fantastic family and I know that whenever my family is with them we have a great time and don’t like having to leave. I don’t even know if this is making any sense, but I want to write about friends.

Everyone in my family is my friend, they just are without question. Then there are my friends in my neighbor hood and my friends at school, my friends at school are like life savers for me. They always make me feel like I fit in with them and they are always kind to me. I always have a lot of fun with them, in the parties that we hold, during school, or even just hanging out. We always have something to laugh about and we always have a caring touch. My school friends are a perfect example also of great friends. You know how every one is always saying when you go to Jr. High to pick good friends, well that is exactly what I have done and I am happy with my friends at school. I hope that next year in High School I will be able to pick good friends also. I know that I am going to have to learn to have that much fun with my friends in my neighbor hood as I do with my friends at school. It will be a challenge for me to do that but I know that I will over come the problems that I have with my neighbor hood friends, but I am really thankful for my friends at school for the way they are. Friends are a really big influence, so pick the right friends.

One more week of no school before going back and I think that I am going to enjoy it.
Sincerely,

Laila

No comments:

Post a Comment