Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wow, my break sure wasn’t what I expected it to be like. That is another story though. I was just watching The Man from Snowy River. It has to be one of my favorite movies. I love the music in the movie also; I know how to play Jessica’s Theme from the movie. It is a fun and beautiful song to play on the piano. The story is really good, and a little note, I love horses. They are so beautiful, the way they look. Horses are just wonderful animals, unless you get hurt. A funny thing is that there is this little girl in my neighbor hood and she looks exactly like Jessica in the movie, hair and everything. I don’t like the second movie though; it was just a waste of time. They should have gotten married in the end of the first movie or at the beginning of the second, so the second one wasn’t my favorite.



I was also reading Pride and Prejudice this weekend. I really like that book, and I also like the movies, they are both really good. The book is a little confusing but I know the story line so it isn’t that bad. The way it is a little bit of confusing is because the writing is different. It’s not like the writing I usually read in books, though I think that Jane Austen is a good writer. I have seen a few of the movies based off her books and they are really good.


Some thing that made my holiday break better was that BYU won!!! I was babysitting and watching the game at the same time. Though the kids that I was babysitting wanted to watch the game because they are big BYU fans, there whole family was wearing BYU shirts. It was an exciting game with it going over time and then BYU ending up winning by three. It was an exciting and fun game. The thing that made me mad was that we were winning by 11 and then Utah caught up and made it go overtime. Though winning in the over time didn’t bug me at all. I was just glad that BYU won the game. I think that it is funny how everyone gets wild and everything when it is BYU vs. Utah. In my neighbor hood it gets really entertaining. This time of year gets our neighborhood laughing. It is all good though.


As I was saying that this break was different. I really meant it, it wasn’t at all how I thought it was going to turn our. I am really looking forward to the Christmas holiday; I can just tell you that. Plus I have written that in a few previous posts. This time of year is a time for joy, laughter and so much more. Now I am looking really forward to the Christmas break, even though the Thanksgiving one just ended. My Thanksgiving wasn’t that bad, it was just different. I had a really good time with being with most of my family, and I can’t wait for the next holiday!

1 comment:

  1. yay for school breaks!

    It sounds like even if yours wasn't what you wanted, you still had fun. I got to go to WY and build snow fences. goodie.

    --Summer

    ReplyDelete